Complaint Handling Policy of Sampath Bank PLC
Your feedback is valuable to us. If our services do not rise up to your needs, just tell us. We will give top priority to put it right. Your queries, complaints help us to ‘refine’ our service delivery to perfection. Your happiness and satisfaction means everything to us.
Tell us about it. Now. Every detail matters!
To help us get to the root of the problem regarding your concerns, kindly give the basic details.
How to get in touch with us
In Person -
Visit your local branch and speak to the Branch Manager.
If you have a Relationship Manager, you may contact him on his direct phone number, post or e-mail your problem to him/her.
By e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
By post -
Head of Customer Care Centre
Sampath Bank PLC
Customer Care Center
No 2, Dehiwala Road,
By Phone -+94722 271004
Customer Care Centre -
Weekdays 8.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.
Tel: +94112 303050
Your Calls may be recorded for service quality purposes.
If you need to enclose confidential information or enclose copies of important documents, please contact by post. All e-mails will be replied through e-mails.
This is what we do:
- We will do our utmost to resolve your issue/s immediately.
- If remedying the situation, takes a bit more time than expected: We will
- Let you know who will be looking after your complaint
- Provide you with a contact name and number
- Keep you informed with our progress
- If, for any reason, you are not happy with our response, please inform the person who handled your complaint, so that we get a chance to see what more we need to do.
- If our investigations take more than two weeks from the original date you contacted us, we will provide you with an interim written update on our progress.
- Once we have considered all aspects of your complaint, we will send you our final response.
- What if you are still not sure?
- There is a Financial Ombudsman Service, that provides free, independent services to customers who need to solve disputes with financial firms.
- The Financial Ombudsman Service, will only step in, after we have had the chance to look in to the issue you have raised. So kindly contact us first, and we will do everything possible to help you.
- If by any chance, you are not satisfied with our final response, you may ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to review your complaint or intervene to resolve your issue.
How to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service:
The Financial Ombudsman
Office of the financial Ombudsman
143A, Vajira Road,
By Phone- +94112-595624/5
By email- email@example.com
We want you to know, making you delighted is our first priority.
We thank you for helping us
Sampath Bank PLC is a Public Limited Liability Company,
incorporated in Sri Lanka
On 10th March 1986 under Companies
Act No.17 of 1982.
Registered No PQ 144
Registered Office: No 110, Sir James Peiris Mawatha, Colombo 02, Sri Lanka.