- Key Benefits
Sampath Mobile Cash
Sampath Bank steadfastly believes in making your life easier through continuous innovation. Newly improved Sampath Mobile Cash enables you to send cash up to Rs. 200,000/- daily over any Mobile or CDMA network to anyone, anywhere in Sri Lanka!
The “Mobile Cash” facility is available for each mobile and CDMA phone, irrespective of the network coverage system.The ability for interaction via Mobile Cash can be exploited by both Sampath Bank account holders and non-account holders. Funds can be transferred through a Mobile/CDMA Phone or through any branch. The sender, who should necessarily be a Sampath Bank account holder, can transfer funds by debiting the account linked to the tele-banking facility, while the beneficiary need not necessarily be an account holder of the bank.
- Sampath Mobile Cash enables you to send money to anyone, anywhere in Sri Lanka, over any mobile or CDMA network.
- You can send up to Rs.200,000/- daily.
- The recipients are notified instantly of the transaction via Sampath SMS Alertz. Pre-registration is not required to send or receive money.
- Money can be collected instantly from any branch of Sampath Bank islandwide or from any Sampath Bank ATM islandwide, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Sender - Sampath bank account holders.
- Receiver - The beneficiary can be a non-account holder
- Exchange limit per transaction is up to Rs 20,000
- Maximum transfer amount per day, for a particular sender is Rs 200,000.
- Minimum amount per transaction is Rs 1,000 while the transaction amount must be in multiples of Rs 100.