- Key benefits
Sampath Double S is ‘the savings account’ in the savings category and offers up to 100% bonus on interest monthly, together with an array of other benefits.
Invest in the “Sampath Double S” scheme and watch your money grow in no time !!!!
- ‘The savings account’ gives you monthly bonus on interest.
- Interest is calculated on the daily balance and credited monthly.
To qualify for bonus:
- An average balance of Rs. 15,000/- per month should be maintained in your account.
- Bonus Interest will be paid for maximum of one debit per interest cycle.
- An activated Sampath Visa or Master Debit Card is given at the opening of the account.
- Accessibility to the account from anywhere, with our islandwide branch/ATM network.
- Internet banking facility on your request.
- SMS Alerts facility to monitor your transactions.
- Sri Lankan citizen over 18 years of age
- Valid identification document (National Identity Card (NIC), Passport)
- Minimum initial deposit - Rs. 1000/-
Special initial deposits for the following branches:
- Bambalapitiya Branch - Rs. 25,000/-
- Colombo Super Branch - Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum average balance requirement:
|Account Type||Minimum average balance to be eligible for interest (Rs.)||Minimum average balance to prevent the application of service charge (Rs.)|
|Sampath Vishwa accounts||2,000/-||1,000/-|
|Clubs & Societies accounts||2,000/-||1,000/-|
Note: All accounts which does not meet the required minimum average balances will be subject to applicable service charges.
Normal Savings Accounts - Double S2.0 % per annum ( w.e.f. : Friday, November 20, 2020 )
Average Balance ( Rs.)
15,000/- upto 49,999.99
50,000/- upto 199,999.99
Rs 200,000 or above + Average balance growth by Rs 100,000/- between 2 interest paying cycles
100 % *