- Key Benefits
- Our Partners
Sampath Sanhinda Saver
Sampath Sanhinda Saver Account brings amazing offers for senior citizens of Sri Lanka. A Savings account that is unique to the Senior citizens, it offers unparalleled benefits and facilities with a higher rate of interest.
You can open a Sampath Sanhinda Saver Account with a minimum of Rs. 1000 and receive lots of benefits which include:
- Earn a higher rate of interest.
- Interest paid twice a month.
- Earn additional interest for foreign currency savings (For USD).
- Free medical benefits based on your annual average balance from 1st July till 30th June (12 months period).
Medical benefit can be earned annually on your annual average balance.
|Annual Average Balance||Value Amount|
|Rs. 75,000 - Rs. 99,999||Rs. 750/-|
|Rs. 100,000 - Rs. 199,999||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Rs. 200,000 - Rs. 299,999||Rs. 2,000/-|
|Rs. 300,000 - Rs. 499,999||Rs. 3,000/-|
|Rs. 500,000 - Rs. 999,999||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Rs. 1,000,000 - Rs. 1,999,999||Rs. 7,500/-|
|Rs. 2,000,000 and above||Rs.10,000/-|
- Branded Passbook and activated VISA ATM Debit Card provided instantly.
“In exercising the rights in its usual course of business, the bank reserves the right to vary terms and conditions applicable to the account from time to time, as it deems fit.”
- Sri Lankan citizen of 55 years of age and above
- Valid identification document (National Identity Card (NIC), Passport)
- Minimum initial deposit - Rs.1, 000/-
Minimum average balance requirement:
Minimum average balance to be eligible for interest Rs. 2000/-
Savings Account for Senior Citizens - Sampath Sanhinda Saver(w.e.f. : Monday, April 05, 2021) Day end balance >= 500,000/- 4.00% p.a
Day end balance 75,000/- to 499,999.99 3.50% p.a
Day end balance < 75,000/- 3.25% p.a
An additional 0.25% for Sanhinda Saver (For USD)